We should have a generous selection of Tamar tasks for our work lists.
They might include some of these jobs done recently by James Crumley and Pat DeGroot.
- Check the irrigation system
- Pull weeds
- Paint trailers1Get ready to call them by the British term, “caravans.” interiors
- Grocery shop
- Fix a vehicle
- Repair a building
- Revive a dead mule with a new drive belt
- Go to En Yahav to pick up the belt
- Fix the air-conditioning in the van.
- Get the exterior lights working at the British Building and the Bomb Shelter.2Find the problem in one of several electrical boxes.
- Lights or no lights, enjoy the bright stars and the moon over the mountains of Jordan.3And way up there, Mars!
- Put the pillowcases and bed coverings in the wash.4Shake them out first.
- Put them in our fast dryer, the wind.
- Lug in armfuls of dry, fresh-smelling clothes.
- Go out to the sukkah and head right for a chair.