when all chapters are in one document
- replace quote marks with new ones
- abbreviate Biblical references
- make all ellipses true
- The Lord? or the Lord? Consistent, please.
- consistency with numbers, writing out or as numerals.
- replace extra ! with periods
- Anachronisms. allow or not? such as “a tornado straight out of Kansas” in Ch. 11.
- Make sure all Ira’s are now Ari’s.
Exclamation points stay warm and indoors. — rules!” (Deut. 30:12; Ex. 23:2).
Periods stay cold and outside. — rules” (Deut. 30:12; Ex. 23:2).