I’m having fun describing Obadiah’s rescue of the hundred prophets. If you’ve got any ideas about this, feel free to tell me.
1 Kings 18:3-4 Obadiah, the palace administrator, was a devout believer in the Lord. While Jezebel was killing off the Lord’s prophets, Obadiah had taken a hundred prophets and hidden them in two caves, fifty in each, and had supplied them with food and water.
To rescue them.
- Who were his helpers?
- Who rounded up the 100?
- Who took them food?
- What food?
- Thank you, Anat Harrel, for showing me the caves!
- Where did he get food for them?
- When did he hide them?
- When did he send them food?
- In the daylight?
- In the dark of night?
- How did Obadiah choose the 100?
- How recruit his helpers?
- How did he send them food?
- All this without being discovered?